Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crazy coupon day!



Total profit of $2.50, also includes 2 more gallons of milk. Had I gotten all the coupons I needed I would have done another trip and made more money, ugh oh well can't complain on free stuff. I have to thank two people who sent me the awesome Hellmanns and Bertolli coupons so I could pull off this deal, plus other coupons that I hope will come in handy in the future.

 Heres a breakdown of what I bought:

12 seagrams 12 packs
12 motts juice
10 bertolli sauce
12 hellmanns mayo
4 sargento cheese
6 smart balance butter
4 coppertone suntan lotion
3 gallons of milk
2 marzetti cole slaw dressing
2 publix shredded cole slaw
4 snausages dog treats
1 heinz ketchup
3 bananas
1 pound of grapes

I love Publix!

Oh and yesterday I got paid $1.33 for 20 knorr sides, 4 reynolds baking cups,  and 10 swansons chicken stock!

2 comments:

Cheryl Jowers said...

Dang girl. You rock! I have been so busy with all the girls around and day camps and pools and laundry and blah blah blah that i have not shopped in two weeks. Nor have I even looked at any couponing sites.

Little Love Things said...

I wish i could skip the store for two weeks, we drink so much milk that i have to go every few days, theres always something we need, ha. Hope you are enjoying your summer!