Sunday, April 14, 2013

Coupon clutch




This is the Thirty-One coupon clutch that I bought online. Its made of a nice material and cloth on the inside. It was kind of expensive (around $22.00) but I know it will last longer then the plastic ones you can find, and well its just prettier and it zips all the way around so nothing will fall out.

 
It has 5 sleeves and tabs. I have labels for Winn Dixie, Target, CVS, and Walmart and one that I didn't fill out. I will put coupons for each store that I know I will want to use there. For instance my Target sleeve has my baby wipes coupons because there is a sale going on this week. So when I go to Target I will just look at what coupons are in there and check to see if the store has the products. I keep this in my purse at all times because you never know when or where you will end up in a store where you might need your coupons. This goes for my Publix envelope as well. I always keep it in my purse and it always has those nice little $5/30 Winn Dixie coupons in there, just incase we make an unexpected trip.

No comments: