Thursday, November 15, 2012

October 2012 pics

 Hailey turned 7 months old on October 5th, she is growing soo fast!!
 
 We took both girls to the zoo, Hannah got to feed the giraffe. He licked her finger and she kind of freaked out a bit.



I dressed the girls as Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss. They were soo cute. I made the costumes by myself, ha! Unfortunately Hailey had a mishap in her outfit and didn't get to wear it trick or treating. Hannah had a fun time trick or treating. It was crazy busy in my neighborhood. Next year I need to stock up on candy cause my fruit snacks were gone in 20 minutes. It was fun though seeing all the kids walk through the neighborhood, I felt like I was in the movies or something because I have never seen so many kids trick or treating before. 

1 comment:

Cheryl Jowers said...

They are so cute! I love their costume idea. One year my girl dressed as a pair, Avery was one, I think. She was a dalmatian, and Kaighty was a funky Cruella Devil.