Monday, August 20, 2012

Publix Shopping 8/20

Yet another week where I go to Publix everyday! I'm trying to use all my huggies wipes coupons before the sale ends on the 31st and I'm trying to use my Enfamil coupons as well. So I keep working up deals to use them with a $5 off of $30 coupon. Today I spent $3.26 and saved $68.64.

6 huggies wipes @ 1.99 used .75 sweetbay coupon and .50 manufacturers coupon
1 enfamil @ 9.99 used 4.00 publix coupon and 3.00 manufacturers coupon
2 organic girl salads @ 2.99 used 2.00 manufacturers coupon and 2.00 publix produce coupon
1 bananas (don't remember the price)
1 glade oil diffuser and 1 oil refill @ 6.79 and 4.21, both were free, I used a manfacturers bogo coupon and a bogo publix coupon, did the same on the sprays which were 3.55 and 2.59
2 aquafresh @ 1.00, free with target 1.00 printable coupon
2 neutrogena bar soap @ .99, used 2.00 printable neutrogena coupon from smartsource.com, so each was a 1.00 money maker!
then I used a 5/30 Sweetbay coupon.

So this was a pretty good trip for me.

I also went to Whole Foods today and got 8 of the Kiss My Face bar soap in different varieties then the plain ones and I got 8 reusable bags to use for packing. My total oop was $4.42. I had .71 cents overage on each of the soap from stacking the manufacturers 3.00 coupon with the Whole Foods 1.00 coupon. So it helped reduce the cost of the bags.

Oh and I am going to have to go back to buying regular milk for Hannah. She drank a whole container of the Silk stuff and now she doesn't like it and spits it out. Ugh. I don't know how I'm going to get her to drink the 2 other containers I bought.
So now I'm going to have to make a milk run tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cheryl Jowers said...

Silk--- Cook with it, make a crab bisque or use it in a cake or pancake recipe. Nobody will notice!