Friday, August 3, 2012

Winn Dixie Shopping 8/3


I have only been coupon shopping at Winn Dixie one other time I believe so I'm always a little nervous because I don't know if the rules have changed or not. I saw that Covergirl eye cosmetics were bogo and I knew that with the P&G $3 off of 2 coupon I could get some cheap eye make up (they were only 2.99). I also saw that the Enfagrow was on sale for $4.29 and with my $5 off coupons that gave me .71 cents overage each. So I just needed to get to $30 to use a $5 off of $30 Winn Dixie Coupon. Between my Winn Dixie Coupon, the Covergirl coupons and the Enfagrow coupons I had $32 bucks total in coupons. So I needed to make sure my total was going to be $32. I was unsure if they would let you go in the negative so I threw in an extra .70 cents just to make sure I wouldn't run into any problems.

Now I wish that I had more Enfagrow and Covergirl coupons so I could do another deal!! I need to get some cheese and more meat!

No comments: