Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Target Trip 8/15


Spent $8.79, Saved $22.20

I ran into Target today because I wanted to see if they had the new Orla Kiely Method soap dispensers. I only found 1 left in the store and I just got lucky that this is the one I really wanted for my kitchen. I already have canisters in this pattern and pot holders so this will go with my kitchen stuff. I wish they would come out with more kitchen stuff again in these patterns!

I used $2 Almay coupons on the eye remover which was only $1.47 each so I got overage on each one. I also had 4 $.75 cents off Target Almay make up remover coupons which gave me more overage! I have used these manufacturers coupons before and one time the cashier took the value down to $1.47, the other time I got the overage no problem. Today they kept beeping because she was using the hand held scanner. I told her that I thought the coupon was beeping because there are like 3 barcodes on the coupon. She said it was probably because the coupon was for more than the item and because she said they are only aloud to take 4 of the same coupon. So I got the "just this time" speech. I honestly am going to just use what I want to because it just depends on which cashier you go to. I know had she just scanned the coupons without the handheld scanner they would have scanned no problem.  Also I used 10 Roseart coupons 2 times last week and the cashiers never said a thing.

I got the owl basket because I am finally going to do Hannah's new bedroom in the owl design. I found a great wall decal on Amazon for $40 bucks that I'm gonna get to put in her room. I can't wait to finally set her room up for her I know she will love having her own space with all of her things in one place. 

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Did you use the $1 Method target coupon?

Little Love Things said...

yes