Thursday, August 30, 2012

Publix Trip 8/30

I also bought 12 12packs of Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew, not pictured.
I did 3 transactions at 2 store with both kids in tow mind you! Ha.
Total spent was $20.90 but I used my $10 Olay giftcard from a rebate I did to only pay $10.90 out of pocket. My total savings was $210.23!!

This was a great ad for me and I think Tom might actually go to the store to do another Dr.Pepper/Mountain Dew deal since its soo good.

Ugh I have so much crap to move its ridiculous!! I think my stockpile and food is like at least 30% of all the stuff I have. Ha! Not good.

2 comments:

Cheryl Jowers said...

Holy S*** Wow!!!!! Look at you go! I sent Joey in for 4 DR.Peppers today. lol. TY for the Publix coupon. I wonder if they will really let me use more than once since it says one per customer? I'm going to try and use it on the pizza dough. I'll only pay 30 cents a ball and we blow through that stuff!

Little Love Things said...

yeah I hope they let you use it. Thanks for all of my coupons again. I will hopefully be able to send you some soon. The Dr. Pepper deal just worked out best if you got 12 of them. I think I'm going to go back either today or tomorrow to get 12 more cause Tom drinks alot of soda!