Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Publix Trip 8/1

Sorry no pic

I wasn't going to bother going today since I was feeling sick but at around 11:40 I checked my email and noticed that I had received an email from Sweetbay for $10 off of a $50 purchase, well this is exactly what I needed cause my pre-planned Publix trip was at $55 bucks and since I'm only aloud to use one Winn Dixie coupon this would save me another $5 bucks, so I had to go today especially since today was the last day of the sale.

Here's what I got:

2 gallons milk
6 Kiss My Face bar soap
12 Ziploc snack/sandwich bags
1/2 pound deli roast beef
1/2 pound deli turkey
2 bananas
1 chocolate syrup
2 Glade plug in refills
2 Glade plug in starters
8 Papermate pens
2 Elmers glue sticks
1 Enfamil 8 pack bottles (Thanks to Cheryl for the Baby Club coupon!!)

Total spent $10.30, Total saved $105.22. I had a total of $77 bucks in coupons!! I couldn't imagine spending over $80 bucks on this!! So crazy to me!

3 comments:

Cheryl Jowers said...

LOL-- No problem... I love sharing with you!

Cheryl Jowers said...

Oh--- why did you not get 2 chocolate syrups? Publix had a buy theirs get ours free on chocolate syrup (sugar free only).

Little Love Things said...

yeah I didn't want the sugar free kind, icky! Ha.