Thursday, August 2, 2012

Publix and Target Shopping Trips 8/2


Thanks to Sweetbay for the $10 off coupon and thanks to Publix for having contact solution on bogo, Tom was out and I didn't want to pay full price! I didn't buy much for this trip and I realized when I got home that the Progresso coupons expire on Saturday, ugh I should have bought more today because I have the coupons and I do not want to go to Publix on a Friday or Saturday. No thank you. I think I will just miss out on more soup, oh well.

I used 7 of my Rose Art coupons today only to come home and find out that starting Sunday when you buy a Rose Art marker or pencil set you get free crayons. So I guess I will be taking my receipts back on Sunday to get my free crayons and hopefully using the rest of the Rose Art coupons that I have. Also I know the new Target rules say only 4 like coupons per customer but I used 7 today with no problems. I think if Target wants to enforce this policy they need to make it known in the store because alot of people would never know this if they didn't look online.

2 comments:

Cheryl Jowers said...

Will they really honor that sale and give you free crayons later?

Little Love Things said...

I hope they will, they always give price adjustments if you keep your receipet and something goes on sale a week later.