Thursday, August 23, 2012

Publix 8/23 Spent $10.37, Saved $57.88 and will get $10 rebate

This is my trip I did for the $10 Congra mail in rebate. You have to buy $25 bucks worth of their stuff and then you will get your $10 giftcard by mail. I hope my deals works because the peanut butter was on bogo sale, so I hope they take the free ones as part of the $25. I read that they will so we shall see. Also I just barely made my $25 total by having the 4 Chef Boyardee in my cart cause when I got home I realized that the peanut butter was only $2.75 not the $3.29 that I read online. I would have been so mad if I didn't have the $25 to get my rebate.

Anyways, I spent $10.37 and saved $57.88.

I got:
8 Peter Pan peanut butter
1 gallon of milk
1 gallon of spring water
3 bananas
2 oranges
4 Kiss My Face soap
4 Chef Boyardee
1 loaf of bread
4 Lipton tea (we drink mostly tea in our house so I am using this stuff constantly!)
2 Hellmann's mayo

Oh and the young girl cashier who checked me out wasn't so friendly today. Either she is sick of me because she was the one who I had the Pantene fiasco with or she was just having a bad morning. Either way I could tell that she really didn't want to check me out. So I'm thinking I will go to my secondary store tomorrow just so I can have a nice cashier cause they are all easy at that store and its smaller and less crowded then the one by my house.  Plus the store by my house has been out of the Enfamil bottles that I want to get.

1 comment:

Cheryl Jowers said...

Did you ever get the second trip in for the Peanut butter?