Thursday, August 23, 2012

August- Hailey 5 Months Old




It's soo fun to look at pictures of Hannah and Hailey when they were both months old. Hannah had so much hair and Hailey has practically any. Hannah was also alot bigger and a little chubster! Ha. I can tell the resemblence in them in some ways even though they look so different.

Little Hailey is growing up so fast. She is such a fun little baby makes me want more! Ha! She smiles all the time and loves watching Hannah and Oscar. She sleeps through the night and is easy to take out and about in her carrier cause she just either falls asleep or just looks around and smiles. She only gets really mad when she is hungry or overtired.

I am enjoying being at home with both of them each day and I love kissing their chubby cheeks and giving them big hugs!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Jowers said...

I love the second picture. They are both so very beautiful with their big bright eyes and porcelain skin.