Sunday, August 5, 2012

Amazing Target Trip 8/5


Well I took my receipts up to Target this morning in hopes of getting the free Roseart crayons when you buy Roseart markers but the lady said that in order to do that I would have to return everything and rebuy it. Ugh too much work for $2 bucks worth of crayons so I just said forget it. I knew I was going to be buying more anyways so whatever. I ended up getting Hannah 5 pairs of free Xhilaration terry shorts with the $3 Xhilaration printable coupon that is no longer available. They were on clearance for $2.98. Also I ended up with some overage on the Roseart coupons I believe because I had another pair of shorts for Hannah for $3.50 without coupons. I did all of this in two transactions because I didn't know if they would take a bunch of my coupons all at once but I had no problems using 6 at once.

And here is a pic of my second back to school donation!

No comments: