Saturday, July 7, 2012

Recent Shopping Trips at Publix and CVS

I haven't taken photos of all of my shopping trips, and there have been quite a few well cause I'm home all day and need to get out of the house. I like documenting my trips so I can see how good and bad I do. Just looking at my old Target trip where I spent $45 bucks makes me angry now!! Ha. Honestly I haven't been to Target in well over a month, I think that was my last trip that I posted. I haven't really seen any good deals there and Publix has just been amazing lately so why go to Target and spend more money that I don't need to. I am however looking forward to some back to school sales, Hannah needs paper to draw on and lots and lots of crayons (she has broken all of them and now I can't find the box of them).
Anyways here are the pics:




No comments: