Friday, July 27, 2012

Publix Shopping Trips 7/26 & 7/27

 So not so much good food here and no milk, gonna have to get that this weekend. I still have 1 full unopened gallon in the fridge so I'm ok right now. The pop tart deal was too good to pass up, I matched manufacturer coupons with Sweetbay coupons to get them super cheap. The Swiffer was free with a coupon the company sent me from a problem I had and the Nivea lip was free with a Facebook coupon I signed up for. Also the Elmer's glue and Papermate pens were both money makers!

This trip would have been cheaper but someone wiped out the whole store of every single Papermate pen!! I managed to find 1 lonely package! Some people are just too greedy and try to ruin it for the rest of us. Oh well I still did good.

I am going to do another trip because I want some Pepsi which is on sale, and I want some Ziploc bags and free lunch meat. The Ziplocs are on sale 2 for $3 bucks and you can stack manufacturer coupons with the ones found in the Yellow Advantage Flyer for a super deal!

No comments: