Sunday, July 29, 2012

Little Munchkin 4 Months Old

 Here's little Hailey Marie on July 5th, 2012 a whooping 4 months old!

 Here's both of my girls! I don't know if they look alike or not? They are definitely so different personality wise already. Hannah was a little difficult for a baby. She would have to be rocked to sleep each night and she would wake up screaming crying. Hailey just falls asleep in the crib on her own and wakes up smiling and laughing. Its crazy how different they are. I must say it is a little nicer to have a baby that just falls asleep on her own. I didn't think it was possible really, but to my amazement it is!

 At 4 months old little Miss Hailey is already rolling over! I have a feeling she is going to be crawling soon. Hannah didn't roll over until 6 months old. See another difference!
I do have to admit I think we make some cute little babies! 

No comments: