Monday, July 30, 2012

CVS Couponing Trip 7/30


Transaction #1
4 Olay Cleansers at $3.74 each
4 Olay Body Wash at $5.99 each
2 boxes of CVS Diapers on clearance for $4.24 each

coupons used:
-$4 off of a $20 Olay CVS coupon, printed today at machine
-$2 off of body wash or soap CVS coupon, printed online yesterday
-$1 CVS diapers, printed today at machine
-$1 CVS diapers, printed today at machine
-$3 P&G coupon, $3 off of 2 Olay Cleansers from 7/1 paper (used 2 of these)
-$5.99 P&G coupon for free Olay body wash when you buy Olay cleansers from 7/29 paper (used 4 of these)

Total after tax $12.53, received $5 ecb when you buy $25 of Olay products.

I am also going to submit this for the $10 Olay rebate that is currently available.

I will also receive another $5 ecb from the beauty club because I reached another $50 spent. So in essense this was a money maker trip.

Transaction #2
1 Enfamil formula on sale $22.99

coupons used:
-$5 ecb from transaction #1
-$5 rebate check

Total: $12.99

Total savings from both transactions $86.36!!

I love Olay body wash but this crap is expensive no matter which store you shop at. It's nice to find some good coupons to get it for FREE!

And yes I'm still buying diapers for little miss Hannah. I'm trying to get her potty trained but she seems uninterested and I'm not quite sure how to get her to use it.

4 comments:

Cheryl Jowers said...

I am so frustrated. I got 4 P&G adds and they had a picture of Olay in them, but no Olay BIGI coupon. Argh....

Little Love Things said...

weird really??? I thought all P & G coupons were the same.

Little Love Things said...

did you get any Olay coupons?

Cheryl Jowers said...

OK-- I'm kinda a retard. I cut them out, did not read them and put them in my trade pile. I did this deal today and sent off for the rebate. I had a $3 olay CVS coupon, a $2 off $10 face wash CVS Coupon and Got the 4 free body washes. OP was $9.96 with $5 ECB and $10 rebate, so I made over $5 bucks tonight--- Thanks