Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hannah's Second Birthday

 Hannah loves Mickey Mouse so we went with a Mousekeeter themed birthday.
Aunt Heather made the delicious cupcakees and Hannah's special Mickey ears!


 I got teary eyed when we were singing Happy Birthday to her because I just can't believe how fast 2 years have gone by. My sweet little first born baby is now a rambunctious little toddler. I hope that her memories of her childhood and birthday's will be special to her. I think to thats another reason why I was so emotional is that I want her to enjoy every moment of her childhood and I just hope that I am doing everything right as a parent.
 Hannah and her cousin Bradley!

Presents!!
We had lots of family and friends who celebrated with us but sadly I forgot to take pictures of everyone. Thanks to Aunt Heather, Uncle Bill, Cousin Bradley, Uncle Jay, Grandma Dinah, Great Grandma Lillian, Auntie Diane, Kelly and Debbie for joining us on this special day!
I hope I didn't forget anyone!

1 comment:

Cheryl Jowers said...

The best part about being a parent is the fact that there is no right or wrong way to do it!