Thursday, May 24, 2012

Coupon Shopping week of May 20, 2012- Here's what $19.99 got me!

Well I didn't take pictures this week, sorry about that. Sometimes its just too hard with 2 little ones and a bunch of groceries. But here is what I got for $19.99 total! That's it thats all I spent on the following items with the use of coupons.

Walgreens- Spent $1.37 for 10 rolls of paper towels! (only .13 cents a piece)

Winn Dixie- Spent $ 3.76 for 12 bottles of Ocean Spray juice, bacon, bagels and 4 cans of Chef Boyardee (only .20 per item)

Publix- Spent $14.86 for 10 Hefty grill pans, 1 Kings Hawaiian rolls, 3 Mott's apple juice, 1 package of Publix bologna, 2 Lawry's marinade, 6 Aveeno baby wash, 2 Johnson and Johnsons baby lotion, 4 Sabra hummus, 1 gallon of milk, 1 dozen eggs, 1 Stacy's pita chips, 2 Scrubbing bubbles cleaner, 2 gallons of water, 1 package of cream cheese, 3 bananas, a quarter of watermelon, 2 packages of jello pudding 6 packs, 2 Mahatma yellow rice, 1 package of publix munster cheese, and 2 Bush's baked beans.  (That's 46 items which means each item was only .32 cents!)

My total savings was $172.68!!

So whoever says coupons are a waste of time I saved my family $172 bucks this week which is worth the 3 or 4 hours I spent all week gathering my coupons and looking for deals! It would take me a full two days of work to earn that money! Also with coupons everything I bought was more than 70% cheaper then getting it at the Dollar Tree!!

I LOVE COUPONS!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Umm yeah how did u do the publix