Monday, November 28, 2011

Little bean # 2

This is a horrible picture of me, but it's me at 20 weeks with baby #2. We found out that its another little girl!! Yeah to that! I am currently at 24 weeks and due on March 17, 2012.
It's hard to blog and keep up with everything when you have a 19 month old at home but I am excited at having another litttle baby and hopefully I can post more often.

On top of our busy day to day schedules of both of us working and trying to spend lots of time with Hannah we are trying to find a new house closer to Tom's work so that he doesn't have to drive an hour back and forth each day. So if we do find a house it will be interesting to see how we will move, when we will move, and what we will do with our current house. I am just going with the flow and whatever happens happens. I know it will all work out how it should in the end. I just hope that either way I can make room for baby #2 because right now our house is just bursting at the seams. Don't know how that happened but it did.

I also can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I am looking forward to Hannah's shock and awe face when she see's all of her presents. Hopefully we will get the tree up this weekend.

1 comment:

Jowers Inc. said...

Aw, you look so cute! We are playing the same game right now... move or stay. Is their really room for 5 in our house? There will have to be for a while, I can't handle a move while pregnant. Maybe when she's one. I am so glad you are going to write here again. I missed you!