Friday, September 24, 2010

Me and Hannah on my 30th Birthday!!

I had a wonderful birthday.
My parents, my sister Gabby and my grandma sent me a nice package with some goodies, and a chicken for my kitchen.
My sister Heather sent me a delicious chocolate cake at work.
My friend Concetta got me the cutest Owl figurine by Jim Shore.
My BFF Kelly got me some cute owl Tula Pink fabric.
Tom got me a Coach wallet and purse.
Laura got me a cute owl cookie jar and two little owl trivets.
Hannah gave me lots of smiles.
And then in addition to all my wonderful gifts we went to Kumo's Japanese Steakhouse for dinner with my Sarasota family which was really yummy. They sang to me and took our picture. The only bad thing is that you only see the back of Hannah's head in the picture cause I was holding her and she was looking the other way. So I came home and took a few pictures of me and her just so that I will have them. Then when her mom is really old and grey she can look back and see me and her together when I was still semi young and hip. Ha!


Oh and I got some awesome news today at work. After a pay cut and two years of no increases I am finally get a step increase retroactive to October 2009. Sure its probably only 50 cents more an hour but hey better than nothing...and the retroactive paycheck I will get soon should be a nice one that will help me catch up on some bills. Makes me happy to get something...its a good sign that better things are yet to come.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I want to see your new purse!