Thursday, July 29, 2010

My 3 Month Old Sweet Pea


How exciting that my little munchin is already 3 months old, she is growing up so fast! She is so vocal now and laughs and tries to talk to you in her baby talk, its too cute! She is still sleeping pretty good at night time only waking up around 4 or 5 to eat and then go back to sleep. She is also adjusting well to her Grandma Dinah. Grandma Dinah talks to her and makes funny noises and sings to her and lets her watch all the cute kids tv shows which she loves. I guess there is this Sprout channel for little ones, some weird looking shows but Hannah loves it.



I think she looks like a good combination of me and Tom.
She has all the cute features of both of us and is such a cutie pie!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

You guys are sooo cute!

Debbie said...

I love the pictures of you two together. Hannah looks just like me when I was a baby, lucky little girl, haha.