Thursday, July 8, 2010

Little Miss Hannah in one of the dresses I made for her

Doesn't she just look soo cute?
The bad thing is that I think I waited too long to put her in this because it was hard to get it on her and well kind of tight around her body. The other one that I made for her doesn't even fit her. Ugh, that's what I get for forgetting about these and not putting them on her. There is one more that I made that I think will still fit her, so I will try to put her in that one and take pics.






On another notes, Little Miss Hannah has been sleeping like crazy the last two days. Three hour naps like all day long and then sleeping all night long. I even woke up again in the middle of the night before she did. Maybe she is going through a growth spurt or something? She has never slept this much...



3 comments:

Diane said...

enjoy it.

Debbie said...

Too cute. And she is getting ready for you to go back to work.

Jowers Inc. said...

She is growing up. She will sleep better now, this is the time when they usually sleep through the night for good, until about 18 months, or teething time. She is just gorgeous Patricia! Savor every moment, it goes by way too quickly!