Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 3, 2010











Hannah at 9 weeks
We went out to the Beachhouse Restaurant on Bradenton Beach for their annual 4th of July Celebration, which is actually held on the 3rd. Everyone kept coming up to us telling us what a cute baby we had! She was such a good girl even though it was pretty loud and there was alot going on. We had a great time eatting yummy food and enjoying the company of a few of our friends. I made Tom leave as soon as the fireworks started because I knew it would be too loud for Hannah's little ears, plus I wanted to get out of there before we got stuck in hours of traffic on the beach.
Can you believe this is the first photo of the 3 of us all together. ??
I'm going to try to make Tom take us to get some professional photos done.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. It's raining here today so I don't know what we are going to do.




2 comments:

Jowers Inc. said...

Those are great pictures. You look great Patricia! Glad you had a great 4th on the beach.

Jowers Inc. said...

ok--- I think I may have been a little enthusiastic and put in a few too many "greats" on the last comment. lol