Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hannah's two month check up

Technically she is already 11 weeks old so closer to three months then two months.
At her check up today she weighs 13 pounds 14 ounces already and has grown another 3 inches in length, so she is at 23 1/4 inches long. She had to get three shots and let me tell you she did not like them one bit. She cried so hard and made sounds that I have never heard from her before, she even made me cry..no fun seeing your baby in pain. I guess these are things that you have to do as a mother. Now she is sleeping in her daddy's arms, way better then getting shots at the doctor's.

Her next check up will be at 4 months, crazyness!! She is almost three months already and I only have one more week without work to stay home and spend time with her. I hope that I can handle being back at work and away from her all day long. It stinks that I don't live close to work anymore cause then I could go home for lunch and check up on her. I will just have to trust that Grandma Dinah will be taking good care of her and that her Daddy will come home during the day to help out.

1 comment:

Diane said...

everything will be fine