Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sleepy Baby




I couldn't ask for a better baby, all she does is eat, sleep, and poop. I think she feels bad for making me uncomfortable during pregnancy, so she decided to come early and give me a birth without any painful labor and be the best baby. But seriously she will sleep until she is ready to eat and then after she eats she sleeps again. It is soo cute though when she is awake and looks around and makes funny faces, plus she will fan her hands out and just wave them around. I have had a few diaper accidents but nothing too scary. I think its all just trial and error and learning when its ok to try to change her.

I'm trying to get some better pictures of her but mostly they are of her sleeping cause that's what she does 90% of the time.

I am doing good and don't really feel like I had a baby. Plus I have lost a good 25 pounds of the 40 that I gained during pregnancy so I feel good, no more swollen feet!!!
This is such a surreal experience and I am truly blessed. I feel so much better then I did a few weeks ago and I can't still believe that she is finally here.
Oh and the whole you forget about all the pain when they arrive is true. I feel now like I could definitely have more children and I don't even remember really what it felt like being pregnant, even as weird as that is cause its only been less than a week.
She is definitely worth everything and more!!

3 comments:

Jowers Inc. said...

Oh my gosh she is amazing! Kaighty was a good sleeper too! Its a first baby thing, they are just good, low maintenance, wonderful creatures. I am so glad that you are enjoying this, the key is relaxing and realizing how amazing being a parent is. The ones who freak out at every whimper and sterilize the whole house every 10 minutes miss the best part. The baby.

Diane said...

how many outfit changes a day? I have to find that picture of your mom when she was born...she had a head of hair also but not as much as your uncle george

Sew Many Ideas, So Little Time said...

Congratulations on your new baby! She is really beautiful.