Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm being invaded...

By the baby in my belly!!! Seriously she kicks and moves like crazy. It feels soo weird, to see my stomach move and to have like an ouch feeling when she kicks me. It's like having an alien inside your stomach, even though I know its not an alien, its my little girl...still weird. I have also put on more weight every week so moving around has become alot harder. I can't believe I still have 9 more weeks to go. I'm excited and nervous and ready to get her out!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

shes a food stealer..The girl at work is due on the 10th, she was still at work yesterday & telling that baby to get out but he apparently isn't listening

Debbie said...

Your gonna get alot bigger, sorry to tell you that. I think little Miss Hannah is going to be a big baby.

Debbie said...

Tom needs to start a bidding pool to see how big and when she is going to be born. I got my guesses ready.

Jowers Inc. said...

My bet. May 5th, 8 lbs 7oz and 19" long. Can't wait. Your Mom is right, the last 4 or 5 weeks the baby grow a LOT. But then she runs out of room and can't kick you "as" hard.

Patricia said...

I like your thinking Cheryl, having her early sounds good to me!!! She does feel like she is trying to kick her way out of me. Ha!Oh and 8 lbs is pretty big...that kind of scares me!

Jowers Inc. said...

Sorry, I thought your Mom had big babies--- wasn't Gabby really big?

Little Love Things said...

yeah we were all at least 8 pounds I think. I think I was 8 pounds 5 ounces.