Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's and a new mailbox


So most of you know that I had my mail stolen around Christmas time. Two separate occasions someone took my mail. Lost checks and lost giftcards, not fun! So my dad got me a new mailbox that you have to use a lock to get the mail out. So hopefully the losers won't come back and steal my mail again, and yes you are a loser if you steal my mail including my grandmother's Christmas present!

Here are some of the Valentine's stuff that Tom got me. He loves to spoil me with stuff. I got lots of candy too. Yummy!!!



I hope that everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I am still hanging in there and ticking along with my pregnancy. I made the mistake of trying to do some yard work yesterday and today I am paying for it big time. My body hurts so bad all over, back pains, leg pains and just overall its difficult for me to get up and move. Not fun. I didn't realize how physically demanding pregnancy can be and how you really have to adjust to the changes. So on top of no more sewing, no more yard work either... maybe housework too cause I just can't do it.

5 comments:

Hampers said...

Thanks for sharing the Valentine day gifts idea. Everything looks so perfect. It was nice going through your blog.

Jowers Inc. said...

Walking. You need to walk. A little bit every night. Not for exercise, for stretching. To help your body get ready for the big day ahead. Joey and I walked 1 mile 5 nights a week during my pregnancies. I had nice short easy labors. However, yard work, and strenuous activities should be stopped. Your heart works so hard every minute to keep you and baby healthy, adding stress to that is not a good idea.

Jowers Inc. said...

Happy Valentines Day Pepper. Thank you for the birthday card (I got it, no has stolen my mail), that was so sweet of you!

Patricia said...

Thanks Cheryl. I know I need to walk, I hope that I will have a nice quick labor that would be my dream!!!

Debbie said...

okay your baby is the size of a squash now...I NEED A PICTURE!!!! And did you do any walking today? Go with Tom when he walks his dog.