Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby clothes sewing


So I attempted my first try at sewing clothes. I found a pattern for a baby dress, its the Itty Bitty Baby Dress from Made By Rae. I used that to make the three dresses and then the apple dress was suppose to be a dress but it looks more like a top. Hopefully Hannah will like these. I figured I could put her in a onesie and then put the dress on and she will look oh soo cute.



Oh and I think I'm done sewing for a while. With just a little amount of time sewing my back is KILLING me!!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

wow, four dresses in one night. my back would be hurting too. they are very cute.

Patricia said...

well I made 2 yesterday and 2 today.

Diane said...

she is going to be the best dressed and the cutiest little girl in the world.

Patricia said...

Thank you I know she will be!!!

Jowers Inc. said...

Oh my gosh. They are so so so so cute! I love them!