Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine's Fabric Bowl





I made this fabric bowl yesterday. It took probably a yard of fabric and a whole 50 feet of clothesline. The base is around 6 inches wide. I love it!! Perfect for Valentine's Day. I like making these bowls because you can start and finish them in a short amount of time.

I also went and saw my friend Kelly. We had a nice day and we finally exchanged Christmas presents, of which mine included a wonderful feather tree!!! Yeah I'm soo excited about that. Plus some cool cookbooks and other stuff. She is the best!

Well off to more sewing, I want to finish some stuff I started last year.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the colors. Your bowls are more cone shaped as where mine are cup shaped. If that makes any sense. And I love making them. Thanks for getting me started. I had the book for about two years and never tried it. Looked to complicated. But they are easy!