Sunday, January 24, 2010

New IKEA shelves


Oh wait this isn't a shelf its Oscar.


These are the shelves we bought yesterday at IKEA... that was like a whole day trip let me tell you. It was so busy there. But we bought these and some little things. Tom actually put them both together all by himself, I'm soo proud of him! Ha, cause usually I'm the one putting furniture together. But anyways we put these in the living room and then moved some other stuff around, the house is looking more put together but the garage is a disaster!!!

Oh and does anyone know how to spell shelves?? Is it shelves, shelfs, shelve, shelf?? I have no stinking idea!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice shelves, I like them. And your owl collection is really getting big.

Kelly said...

I like the shelves :)...however, the owls i think are a little creepy, that lamp has got to go! I thought you were going with cute pink owls & stuff

Diane said...

shevles is how you spell it. Like your shelves. I agree with Kelly the owls are creepy

Diana said...

I love IKEA. Your shelves look great, and Oscar is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Let a Swede tell you how to spell it: SHELF and in plural SHELVES ! Ha!
Claes

Jowers Inc. said...

Guess what-- we just bought those same shelves from Ikea, the 6' x 6' in black/brown. How funny that we have the same taste.