Saturday, January 23, 2010

My first baby...



Is eight years old already, can you believe it!!! Time goes by so fast. He will always be my first little one. I just love him soo much!!

On another note, my little one in the oven is kicking or moving around like crazy. I can actually sit and watch my stomach move, she like makes me jump sometimes, so weird!!! I tried to show Tom my stomach moving cause he didn't really believe me but when he went to look she stopped moving. Ha go figure. I'm sure she will do it again and I can show him.

4 comments:

Gabby said...

I miss him sooooo much!

Diane said...

he is gonna be jealous

Debbie said...

I see a little gray in his face...cut little Oscar.

Jowers Inc. said...

Oh, my dear Patricia. She will move again, and again, and again until you can't sleep at night! LOL. Towards the end, she will have no room and will just press he foot or knee out so far and so hard, you'll think she will poke right through. It's amazingly wonderful and I truly miss them in there rumbling around!