Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby clothes

Ok so I haven't been like shopping for clothes or anything for the baby yet, but while looking I found some stuff on sale/clearance that I figured I would get.



This purple shirt was $3.00 at Target. Purple is my favorite color and I love butterflies so it just fit.


These three pack of long sleeve onesies were on clearance at Target for $4.00 for all three.


These two onsies I got on clearance at Target for $1.98 for both. Couldn't beat that price.


These two onesies I got at Kohl's cause they were just too adorable. They were on sale for $5.00 each.


This onesie was on clearance at Kohl's for $4.98. I just love the owl!!

So that's the only clothes that I have bought so far, but I'm sure I'm going to be buying more.
I also got a bunch of baby clothes from one of Tom's co-workers. I haven't really gone through them yet.

2 comments:

Diane said...

like the "little girl big dreams". everything is cute

Kelly said...

Be careful...you keep saying only $5 only $4---if every time you go you pick up 4 and 5 they will be a lot more. Try to pick up stuff for the later baby stuff and not just infant(stuff that won't go out of style) so you'll have it later. Especially like seasons stuff according to the size the baby should be..so that way you don't have to pay a premium for "winter" warm clothes & stuff