Friday, July 24, 2009

JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING....


I think we have now fallen into the........

WHAT THE ____________ was I thinking category!!



Seriously, any extra "stimulus-first time homeowner's money" we may receive from the government is way gone... and that's not even including all the labor and the counter tops...so yeah figure it out. WE ARE FREAKING OUT!!
Well I'm not really cause It's my dream kitchen and its only money right? I will eventually get more so whatever. I know it will be worth it in the end, plus I have my own house now, so I might as well put what I want in it.

Anyways, I think we are getting granite counter tops (If Tom ever comes out of his coma from $$$ shock) I will get him out of it, I just need to give him a few days and he will be perfectly fine with it all.
Stay tuned, tomorrow all of the cabinets should be together and starting to be installed.


2 comments:

Debbie of Sincerely, Fabric said...

it's gonna be beautiful. Are your cabinets already stained? What color is the kitchen going to be. And tell Tom wake up out of that coma, it's only money. More pictures please.

Kelly said...

ditto---more pictures please.