Sunday, June 14, 2009

MOVING



So this is our new house!! I have alot of yard work to do, well actually Tom does cause yard work is his problem now. Ha!


This is our living room, the only room that we painted. The yellow is the before picture and the blue and tan is the after picture. The blue is called Blue Agave and I love love love it. This is my favorite room in the house, probably becuase its the only one painted.

Moving is hard work and I never want to do it again, ok I won't say never but not for a very long time. Thank goodness for Tom's friends and family helping us cause we needed it. We have alot of stuff.
Anyways, as soon as I get more rooms a little more situated I will post more pictures.

2 comments:

Jowers Inc. said...

I love this room too! The paint colors look amazing, good choices P!

Serena said...

Congrats on your mom. You're right it's daunting. We've not lived in our house for a year and paint was the first thing I wanted done.