Sunday, May 17, 2009

Inspiration


I love this quilt!! I want to make one just like it. So I started getting some Amy Butler Daisy Chain fabrics and putting them in my stash and I only need a few more. For my inspiration I found this quilt on Flickr from a fellow quilter
Stitches in Play
She has some wonderful ideas.
Maybe after my move I will start on this in my new sewing room. How exciting! I'm seriously so excited to have my own sewing room you have no idea. I think that's what I'm most excited about in getting my own house. Silly I know.

On a separate note I would like to wish my sister Heather a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Oh and I would just like to say that you are closer to 30 then 20 now. Ha ha!!! Just kidding.

2 comments:

Diane said...

like the inspiration. I also liked the one on the front of JOANN'S circular yesterday. I might attempt that one

larissa said...

Thank you. I hope you make it. Congratulations on your sewing room - having your own space makes a huge difference! Let me know when you're done - i'd love to see it.