Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pinwheel Quilt


I got this idea from the wonderful Moda Bake Shop blog. Theirs is a baby quilt but I'm thinking that mine will be a wall hanging for now. I still need to add a border of one of the prints and then sandwich and quilt together. This was my first time using white fabric. I'm a little scared because I normally get white stuff really dirty really quickly. I like the way that it turned out. I used 8 fat quarters of Amy Butler's Daisy Chain that I had. I still have alot of fabric left.

2 comments:

Jowers Inc. said...

I really like it! Even with the white. I like the every other pattern on each wheel. I think you should do a solid border, use a kona cotton to match one of the blues or greens or grays, then use one of the other solids as the binding, so the pinwheels will really stand out and be framed! Good luck!

Kelly said...

beat me to the pinwheel you brat