Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Does anyone recognize these fabrics??


I'm sure that my peeps in SC will know what this is. Yes its Vera Bradley fabric. If you look close enough you can see Vera Bradley written on the fabric. Somehow I found these 3 fat quarters at Joann's. Can you believe it? Now I'm like on a mission to find more. They will make good pouches I'm sure.
I'm just in love with Joann's at the moment.

OH and I think that I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I'm thinking because, yes I am OBSESSED with fabric...making things...and um Twilight.. yeah I know I have issues people. I guess I could find worse thing to occupy my time.

3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I had to delete a comment about this fabric because i was being a sourpuss...blah, i just think it looks like a teacher bag fabric...i would stick with amy butler if i were you

A Face in A Crowd said...

Kelly, you've got to be kiddin'! Vera Bradley is like Louis Vuitton of the South! But we all have our tastes!

OMG-that's EPIC! I think you should cut the fabrics into different sized strips, stitch the strips together, and make a really cool wallet! Show Vera up!

xoxo
matthew!