Monday, March 9, 2009

New Shoes

So I went to Ross yesterday looking for some new shoes. I wanted some slip ons to wear when I go to South Carolina in 3 days. I found this really cool pair (sorry no pic) of Simple shoes which I have never heard of before. They were only $12.99 so I had to get them. I went home and did some research and these shoes originally were over $60 bucks!! Crazyness. Anyways, they are made from recycled tires, plastic bottles and organic cotton. Pretty environmentally friendly.

So today I went online and found a pair of Simple flip flops.


Aren't they cute??? I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail. They were originally $65 and I got them for $15 with free shipping, they were on sale!! I'm sure that they are much better then my normal flip flops from Target. I doubt that these will get here before I leave on Thursday but I will still have them soon.

3 comments:

Diane said...

should of had them sent to your mom's

Debbie said...

hey, I went to the site and couldn't find these on sale. what the heck, I want some...

Jowers Inc. said...

Good tip-- I bought some too! Debbie... there site is a little confusing. the "NEXT" page button is in the top left corner, and you have to be in the Sale section! Good luck!