Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MORE SEWING PROJECTS!!


So I decided to participate in Oh Fransson'sQuilt along. This looks like alot of fun! Luckily for me I just happened to have 12 fat quarters of fabric for this quilt. I even have enough fabric for the backing...go Me!! The only thing that I need to get is the plain fabric, or a coordinating fabric for the sashing.

Nothing much else has been going on with me. Hating the cold weather!! House searching and eatting like crazy! I think that the cold weather makes me super hungry, don't worry its nothing else!

ttfn
Patty Pink

7 comments:

Jowers Inc. said...

House hunting? I need to know more about that. Luck you on the fabric stash --- I will have to buy some, just what is the question? I bought 12 fat quarters of MM's First Sight--- it is all black white and red, so cool, but I want to make a queen size quilt with it for the girls. So now to shop again!

Patricia said...

Yeah we are trying to buy a house. With the prices right now we can buy and our mortgage will be cheaper then renting!! We have been looking for a while but now we are officially with a realtor so hopefully we will find something. It's exciting and stressful!!
The colors you chose sound great! Yeah this will be a small quilt but I think you can make the blocks bigger to make it bigger.

Gabby said...

Patty Pink?

Diane said...

could house hunting lead to something else like a wedding

Patricia said...

hopefully!

Jowers Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.