Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hello Sunday!!

Well I had a miserable week with the worst cold ever, but I'm recovering and did a little bit of sewing this weekend to put me in a better mood.

Here is my quilt from my Oh Fransson's quilt along. I didn't add sashing and I switched up a few of the blocks. I think it turned out pretty good. I tried to do the free motion quilting on it and I can't get it down right so I gave up for now.


This is the back of my quilt. I just pieced together what I had leftover.

This is a little quilt that I finished today. I did random quilting on it since I can't do the free motion.


P.S. I want a new sewing machine!!! A fancy one that does quilting stitches!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

i like the ohfransson quilt, turned out good without the sashing.

Jowers Inc. said...

I am so jealous you are done. I only have 1/2 of my blocks done. The checker board one took forever, since I made 12 of them, I spent almost 6 hours on that block alone! I looked at the back of your quilt with your free motion quilting, and I think it looks good! What will you finish it with?

Debbie said...

wow, 2 quilts in one weekend, you are so fast. I love both of them and Cheryl is right, your free motion looks good online.

Patricia said...

it looks ok online but the back is all messed up. I'm going to try some different thread on a small test spot and see if I can get it to work again cause I really like the look of the stippling.
Oh and I have one more quilt all ready to be quilted, my bird one. Yeah!!
OH and Cheryl don't worry I gave up on some of the hard blocks that's why I did some more simplier ones.

Regina said...

wow two quilts your amazing!
I just got a new machine in December, its the pfaff quilt expressions 2046 I love it and my FMQ turned out pretty good. and it also has a ton of fancy quilt stitches