Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend Sewing Projects

Three day weekends are great for sewing stuff!!
I made another one of Amy Butler's Swing bags this morning. I added pockets on the inside and added more interfacing. I used Joel Dewberry's fabric and Amy Butler's for the pockets.




This is a pincushion that I made using scraps that I had from other projects. I ended up making two of these.


These are Amy Butler's stash and dash bags that I made with some cute fabric from Joann's.

Other then sewing, me and Tom went to dinner last night with Jason and Laura. We went to Bonefish and it was soo yummy!! We had bang bang shrimp, seared ahi tuna (my personal favorite) and I had steak and Tom had steak and lobster. Yummy!!
Oh and I made Tom his breakfast which turned out pretty good.
Ok back to sew something else, I'm on a roll this weekend!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

what the heck are you going to do with all these pouches you are making? Oh yeah, you still make me sick with how quick you sew!

Patricia said...

I could probably sew faster if I had a faster machine!! ha.

Oh and I might give some of the pouches away as gifts for birthdays or something.

Jowers Inc. said...

Ooo I love your new picture/header. The purse looks nice, I like the added pocket. Have you ever tried the Marlo Bloom Handbag Pattern by Heather Bailey? I was thinking of ordering it next. Happy Valentines Day, bleated as usual.

Patricia said...

no I haven't tried that pattern yet, let me know if you get it and like it.