Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pillows



I added some pizazz to 2 of my pillowcases by adding fabric strips to the edge. I also made a pillow cover for a square pillow that I have. I love the color combination of these fabrics, a little bit of Amy Butler, a little bit of Kaffe Fasset and a little bit of some Joann's fabric. I think that I want to make a strip quilt out of these prints. I might add a few more to them.
The pink Amy Butler is my favorite fabric right now. I'm going to try to make a better Swing Bag this weekend and use this fabric for it. We shall see how it goes.
I haven't felt like sewing since Sunday. It's cold outside and after work I have just wanted to come home and veg on the couch with my dog and my blanket. I could seriously be a bear and hibernate during the winter. But watch out for when the sun starts to shine some heat again. Cause I am all about summertime!!!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Your such a Florida girl. You wouldn't of like it here this morning...15 degrees. Hope you are wearing your scarf. Your suppose to get colder weather tomorrow. haha
Nice pillows. Still don't know when you have time to sew at all.

Diane said...

that is too cold. it was 38 when I left the house this morning. I know, she must not do anything else but sew.

Little Love Things said...

15 degrees is sooo cold!!
I would die!

Terri and Bob said...

oooo I love your pillows!

Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck! I put in an extra entry for Kelly! Isn't she sweet?

Jowers Inc. said...

It was 21 when I woke up this am. Burr I need some warmer weather too! I love the pillow cases, I never think to embellish!