Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Quilt Project



Today was my Jelly Roll Jubilee class at Sew Worth It. We knew what the fabric was going to be, it is Moda's Urban Couture by Basic Grey, but what we didn't know, was what kind of project we were to make out of the fabric. Well this turned out to be our project!! How wonderful is this quilt. I haven't started it yet because the class was more of just explaining how to make it, but you can bet that this is what I am going to start working on tomorrow. I'm excited because this will be my first quilt with applique and with basically a picture, so it will be good to be used as a wall hanging. If you have a chance, go and check out the fabric online. It is based off of a scrapbook paper collection so its just beautiful.

I still have many unfinished projects but I guess thats the life of a quilter. I will get things completed eventually.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

lol, you sound like mom.
thanks for that big crochet blanket. it really keeps me warm at night. :)