Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Crochet projects


I just think that everyone should have a feather tree. Isn't it just beautiful? I keep mine up in the kitchen on the table all year. It just makes me smile!
I decided to do some early decorations for Valentine's Day. I made two crochet doilies/placemats. I didn't use any patterns I just started with one circle and then continued.

This crochet circle is done with all half double crochet stitches.



With this crochet doilie I did different stitches and just switched up the patterns. I think it came out pretty nice.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow, I love it, especially the second one with all the stitches. When do you have time to make all these? Oh, your scarf is finished and will be going out in todays mail, yippee. I think it came out pretty nice and it has a stick pin with it. Enjoy!