Monday, January 26, 2009

My weiner dog.


My crazy, adorable, give me a scare weiner dog freaked me out yesterday. He somehow hurt his leg and started crying and wouldn't walk, so I thought that he hurt his back again and was scared to death. So I rushed him to the ER vet and by the time that I got him there he was fine and walking again. I'm like what the heck! The vet said that everything looked ok and that he seemed to look fine. I'm like ok but only a few minutes ago he wasn't walking. So I got him some more pain medicine just in case and was told to keep him from exercising (meaning more crate rest). Now today he is back to normal wanting to run and jump and play and be the crazy dog that he is. He is giving me a run for my money this month let me tell you. With four vet visits its like um ok please don't hurt yourself again cause mommy can't really afford it.
Don't you just love him though? He is soo adorable.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

He is the cutest weiner dog ever. Grandma loves you and misses you very much Oscar. Especially your wet kisses :-) Stay well and stop scaring your mother.

Jowers Inc. said...

He is cute! I never figured out how you guys always get the good wiener dogs. My family has had 3-- all terrible, peeing, furniture chewing pests! I am glad you have such a sweetie. You think dogs are expensive.....

Gabby said...

heyyy! that's my blanket!

Diane said...

I have two weiner dogs both completely different temperments, one very layed back and the other a demon. no furniture chewing just eats everything he can get his paws on. He even likes Halls mentholated cough drops. we have to make sure everything is put out of his reach. Oscar is a sweetie.

Patricia said...

Oscar is definately a sweetie and loves attention. He can be bad when he wants to.
He is also a hound like my aunt's dog Rocky. He will eat anything and is always hungry. He also loves to lick the whipped cream off of my starbucks lattes, ha!! Whenever I turn my head he finds some way to get to it and trys to lick through the hole on the lid.
Oh and yes Gabby, Oscar loves the moose blanket.