Thursday, January 15, 2009

My New Favorite Show

So I realize that this show has been around for like a zillion years, but I just happened to catch a glimpse of the new season yesterday and now I am hooked....want to know what it is?
It's MTV's Real World Brooklyn. They actually have a good cast this season and one guy in particular is just soo funny. His name is Ryan and he served in Iraq. His facial expressions are just too much. Anyways if you just happen to check it out let me know what you think. Oh and there is another guy JD who I think is really cute...too bad he doesn't swing my way if you know what I mean. He is still nice to look at non the less. Oh and he has like the best job ever, a dolphin trainer!! How sweet is that.
New TV addictions are about the only excitement of my week. I do have good news though. Oscar is up and walking and seems to feel really good. I'm just having a hard time keeping him locked up in the crate 24/7. I am keeping a very very close eye on him though. You can count on that.

No comments: