Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm in Love....


WITH TWILIGHT!!

I know that Gabby is going to be like OMG Trisha I totally told you about this like 8 months ago, where have you been? I admit that I kind of ignored the frenzy of Twilight, both with the book and the movie. But I was at Border's the other day looking for something and I figured, hey, what the heck, lets read Twilight and see what all the fuss is about.
So I started it last night and I'm already on Chapter 11. Edward has stolen my heart. I feel like a kid again. Its just good, really really good. Reminds you of your first crush and all those tingling feelings you get, and anticipation you have waiting to see them again. Plus Edward is like the protector every girl wants, one who secretly is keeping an eye on you and wanting to protect you. I seriously had a dream about him all night.
Ok so back to reading, I have to figure out how the heck this thing ends so that I can get the other books and read on.

UPDATE--Ok I did a search online for the Twilight movie. So I found it and was wathing it, after 112 minutes it said you have reached your limit, So now I have to wait another hour to finish it. Ahhh!!
Oh and the book is like way better then the movie, I mean the movie is good but you miss sooo many details.
I guess back to the book.

UPDATE #2- Ok I just finished watching the movie, it was pretty good but I hope that the second one is better. The book is still way better. I'm on Chapter 13 now.

3 comments:

Diane said...

if you didn't buy them all I have them. I agree with you don't watch the movie until you finish the book

Gabby said...

I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOUUU!

Gabby said...

why on earth did you watch the movie before you finished reading the book?!

*SLAPS YOU*