Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally!

I can finally show you what I made for some Christmas presents for my family. Since they just got them today!! This is the ripple afghan that I made for Gabby. I think that this one took me forever but I was happy with the way that it came out and I know that she likes it.


This is a quilt that I made for my mom. The top picture is the back which kind of shows the quilting on it. I just did straight line quilting since this was my first quilt.
The top of the quilt is made with Moda Cotton Blossom fabric. I used a jelly roll and a pattern from the Book "Jelly Roll Quilts". I also added a border to make the quilt bigger. The back is pieced together. The pictures don't do the quilt justice, for some reason they came out blurry.

In other news Oscar is doing ok. He still has to spend time in the crate to recover so thats what I'm doing, just giving him time to relax and heal. Then hopefully he will be back to normal.

No comments: