Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some things that I made for Christmas


I made these fabric covered photo frames from Kaffe Fasset's fabric. I only made 3 and then gave up. It was kind of hard.


These are paper ornaments that I made. They were easy to make and I think that they are just too cute. Of course I didn't take pictures of everything that I made because I forgot. The big projects that I made haven't been opened yet so I will show you those pictures soon. I did make some fabric zippered pouches for my Aunt Diane, for Laura, Morgan, Kelly, Heather, Tom's mom and grandma, and I made small cosmetic bags for 2 girls at work. I also made Laura and Kelly pin cushions, Laura's was made out of fabric and Kelly's was made out of fabric but had a crocheted top. It was cute. I also made mini fabric tissue holders for everyone. Those were easy to make.

Well my 5 day break is officially over. I am still sick but I have to go back to work tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it through the day.

So what are everyone's plans for New Year's??? I think we might just hang out at Jason and Laura's and have some fondue.

3 comments:

Jowers Inc. said...

Oooo .... I love the ornaments! Would you post how to make them? I think Kaighty would love to make some of those! Happy Holidays---C

haben said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com

Patricia said...

yes I will tell you how to make those ornaments they were super easy. I found them on one blog that I read but I can't remember which one.
I believe you take cardstock that is 12 by 12 inches and cut it into one and half inch strips, you place 8 strips together on top of eachother and fold in half to create a crease. Then you stable the middle so that they are all stuck together. Then you fold the strips in the middle and use double sided tape to tape them together. Does this make sense? If not I can try to do some picture tutorial.

Oh and I love new readers!