Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Highlights of 2008

For some reason I keep a planner and write down everything that happens in my life. I have been doing this since as far as I can remember. I have such a bad memory that I can't remember one day from the next, so this helps me to look back and see what I have done or accomplished or what has occurred in my life.

Here are some of my highlights from 2008. As we look towards 2009 I am reminded of all the fun experiences that I had in 2008 and can only hope that 2009 is bigger and better.

January
Oscar's 6th Birthday

March
Mom and Gabby visit me in Florida

April
4 years with Tom
1 year at SPD
Trip to Washington D.C.
My sister Heather's one year wedding anniversary!

May
Trip to Ireland!!
Tim McGraw Concert with Kelly

June
Promoted to Senior Transcriber at work

July
Got a boat with Tom, Laura and Jason

August
Kenny Chesney Concert with Laura

September
My 28th Birthday!!

October
New job at work!
First Quilt class

November
Cruise to Mexico
Visit my family in South Carolina

December
sick sick sick!

So what are your highlights of 2008?

1 comment:

Jowers Inc. said...

What a great idea, I save my calenders with notes, I will try and make a simple list, no Ireland on mine! Who knows what this year will bring, maybe you will change your last name in 09'! I am glad to have you back in my life, even if it is via the inter web!